Regular dental visits are key in ensuring oral health problems, from tooth decay to oral cancer, are detected and treated in a timely manner. Using various technologies such as iTero scanner, digital xrays, VelScope cancer screening, diode laser, as well as working with amazing specialists - we have many tools in our tool belt to help keep your oral health optimum.
Services at our practice:
- Bonding: to repair small chips or cracks
- Black Triangle Closures: using bonding to close negative spaces due to recession. Fixes the appearance of "having food stuck between your teeth"
- Custom night guards: for patients that grind/clench their teeth. Protect against further tooth damage
- Crown & Bridge: to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry: to enhance your smile including full mouth makeovers
- Dental Implants Crowns: for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings: to replace tooth decay and prevent further damage
- Invisalign Treatment: takes place of traditional ortho to move teeth into a more favorable and esthetic position
- Periodontal Disease Therapy: deeper cleanings to help prevent further bone loss and recession
- Porcelain Veneers: as part of smile makeovers or to protect chipped/misshaped teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings: to remove build up and stain that accumulate periodically
- Removable Dentures: for edentulous patients that need a replacement pair
- Teeth Whitening: using GLO science that has minimal sensitivity and effective results. Can be accomplished at home or in-office