At Desert Ridge Smiles, we continue to comply to the strict recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regarding infection control. Infection control has always been a top priority at our office as you may have noticed in your prior visits. To protect our patients and our team from the spread of COVID-19, we are taking special precautions such as:
- Our office will ask screening questions at check in to ensure patients presenting for treatment are healthy.
- We are taking forehead temperatures daily of all team members and patients upon check-in.
- We have hand sanitizer readily available that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Patients are asked to do an oral rinse upon arrival to their treatment room and prior to treatment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and to lessen traffic in the front reception area.
- Appointments are limited to patients only; unless assistance is needed or the patient is a minor.
Feel free to call our office with any questions or concerns. As always, your safety is our top priority and we firmly believe delaying dental treatment is not the solution. As we continue to navigate this pandemic, we want you to prioritize your oral health while feeling comfortable and safe during your time at our office. Thank you!