Making A Great First Impression - Without The Goop Or Gag!
- No gooey mess associated with impression materials
- Breathe and swallow naturally during the digital 3D scan
- No unpleasant taste
- Does not expose you to radiation
- Uses a laser to generate the images
- Precise fit of crowns, bridges, veneers, and Invisalign®
- Eliminates the need to retake impressions multiple times
- View 3D scans onscreen with your dentist immediately
- Digital impressions taken for restorative purposes
- are complete in approximately 3 to 5 minutes
Thankfully, old-school impressions are no longer the only option. With state-of-the-art technology and the progressive dentist office that’s providing your treatment, making a great—and comfortable—first impression with the iTero® scanner has never been easier.
The iTero scanner allows your dentist to take a digital impression—a highly accurate, digital 3D image of the individual characteristics of your tooth surfaces and gum tissue. The iTero scanner is all about keeping you comfortable while delivering precise imagery, without the putty-filled impression tray that makes you gag!
Not only is it more comfortable, but taking a digital scan for your new crown, bridge, or Invisalign® aligners is quick, which allows you to spend less time at the dentist’s office and more time enjoying your new smile!
Click Here for more information